The daily adventures of
Miss Princess and Little Man

Raleigh & Aiden

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Blogging ' FOR REAL'

OK, so I started blogging (well, if you could call it that) two years ago. I only posted 3 times, or so. Does that count? Anyhow - I've been regretting not keeping up with it, because I know it would have provided such a beautiful record of Raleigh growing up and my pregnancy with Aiden (maybe I subconsciously didn't want to remember being sick for 20 weeks, all the worry, getting huge, etc! LOL) and now his first couple of months.

So, while I can't really go back....I have made a very late, but rather important New Year's resolution to start a new blog and keep up with it as best I can this time. I'm committing to blogging "FOR REAL" as my students would say.

Funny, right now I'm writing to myself, since nobody reads this. LMAO. Oh well!

2 comments:

Kristi Ann said...

I do, I do!! And I am thrilled you started a new one. I used to check the other one every day for an update and then finally gave up after almost a year! :)

Glad you are back, and I think you'll find it very rewarding to be able to look back and have this very special journal! :)

Chelsea said...

Ha! Yeah, I wasn't very good at posting on that one, was I??? LMAO. I promise I'll do better!