


Ok, so I've not been good with updating. Life has been very busy. I have pictures from Nonny and Poppy's visit that I still haven't posted (mind you that was almost 2 weeks ago!)...but I promise I will get to them. We are heading into my two week break, and that means a little bit of free time. The week of the 4th we are headed to the beach, so I definately won't be getting anything done then...anyhow, I guess I shouldn't make excuses.
Aiden is 6 months old! Hard to believe time has gone by so quickly! He's a big boy, growing fast, and almost sitting up (I fear his huge noggin is affecting his balance!) No teeth yet - just buckets upon buckets of drool. He is almost out of the 6-12 month clothes...especially in onesies and rompers. He also laughs (which I will have to post a video of, it's so cute!) and smiles all the time!
Raleigh is doing good too! Swim class has been a huge success - she can now dive down and get rings off the bottom of the pool. She LOVES swimming! Even if she is never good at it, I'm so happy that she likes it and isn't scared of the water. I think her last class until August is next Monday! That means another GOLD MEDAL (oh how she loves those!!).
I promise, more pictures to follow!

5 comments:
Ohhh Little Aiden, what a cutie you are!! Happy 6 month birthday.
oh goodness that little man is so adorable!!
Such cute pictures. Glad to see yall are doing good.
AWW adorable!! I cant believe he is SIX months.
I can't believe he's 6 months already either!! You and Jen have the cutest little guys! I love the pics!
Post a Comment