The daily adventures of
Miss Princess and Little Man

Raleigh & Aiden

Monday, August 11, 2008

Life is good


These are Aiden's 7 month pictures. I'm so late in updating that this weekend he'll be 8 months already! So there will be another round of pictures coming. We actually managed to perform the miracle of getting both of them in a picture together this go round!

Aiden is sitting up, and has just started crawling a little. I'm sad to say that I think his days in the 6-12 month clothes are drawing to a close. Shorts still fit, but shirts are getting small and short. I guess when I had him in at 6 months (well really closer to 7 months since I was late with the appointment) and he was around 22 pounds and 29 1/2 inches long - I should have figured this day wasn't far off. He's just growing SO fast, I don't remember Raleigh growing so quickly!


We are getting ready for our trip up north in September. Raleigh got a new hat and gloves (they have little dollies on the fingers) which she is just in love with. While I was gone one day, Daddy let her play "NEW YORK" which means putting on her hat and gloves. I guess she added a few other accessories to her pajamas to complete the look.

Last wednesday I met one of my friends and her daughter at Busch Gardens (Hi M!) and the girls had an absolute blast in the water! It was hot, but fun!

Aiden had his little swim trunks on too! He sat and splashed around in the water the entire time! he really likes it!

Raleigh is anxiously awaiting her birthday party August 23rd! All her little friends have birthdays before her...so she keeps wondering if the next party will be hers. FINALLY, we can say that the very next party is her party. Now she just has to try and wait almost two weeks! Hard to believe she'll be three! Where did that time go?

5 comments:

Jen said...

Glad you are back posting!! Aiden has the cutest cheeeeeks!! I WANT A SQUEEZE! Raleigh is getting so big..the hat and glasses pic is adorable!

Angela said...

I was so happy to see an updated post. Your kids are adorable. Have fun at Raleigh's birthday party this weekend!

Sabrina said...

Cute pics! I hope you are doing well! You haven't updated in awhile!

Sabrina said...

That was supposed to be hadn't!

Kristi Ann said...

Heheheh.....they are so cute!

Thanks for making my night! :)