
Hard to imagine we didn't even make a mess. I was envisioning the biggest dye mess all over everything. She actually did very well...
One of the eggs broke, I ate it, Raleigh was very upset there was one missing and asked me several times why I had to eat it. Perhaps she has just a touch of OCD?! HAHA!
We bought a set of princess egg decorations - so six of the eggs got their own princess stand and crown.


2 comments:
Hey Chels! It's great to see something new on your blog. Can you believe how big our 'babies' are now? I would love to see new pics of Aiden.
I moved to Indiana so when you see that on your Traffic Feed, don't be worried....it's just me!
McKayla would have LOVED to do the eggs with you! She ran over and saw the pictures and asked where hers were. LOL
guess what we get to do tonight now.
thanks.
ar ar ar..lol
Post a Comment