
Once again today, I was busy folding laundry - Aiden was in the swing - Raleigh out getting into everything like usual. Suddenly I hear "Mommy Mommy!" and as usual I answer "Yes Raleigh?!" she exclaims with absolute delight "Look Mommy! Baby Brother's head fell off again!" Still funny.

Perhaps more concerning is that instead of putting his head back on as Miss Raleigh requested, I went and got the camera. But she wasn't all too concerned about poor baby brother's head falling off. Apparently the appropriate thing to do when your little brother's head falls off is to do a "dancy-dance!"



Don't worry, I promptly moved him to a less contorted position post photo op!

5 comments:
OMG that was great!!! I love the things they say!!! Cracks me up. And boy does she look like a princess too!!!! :) I LOVE the new look of your blog!!!! Can't wait to see more pic's! :)
That's so funny!
Jana occasionally comes up with some funny stuff like that, but not nearly that cute!
I'm so impressed with you blog's set up. Way fancy!
How did you do that? Are you giving lessons? :-)
You have adorable kids!
Okay that is too funny. Kids are so observant, and I love the conclusions they come to...where's his head? Oh it must have fallen off! hahaha.
Oh yes. Always have to grab the camera first. LOL! I'm glad his head was able to be put back on!
soooo funny!!
Post a Comment