Amber - I don't think your daughter is underweight at all! Raleigh is above the 95th percentile in height and in the 75th for weight. She is taller than the average three year old! We are both tall - so that's why! And Aiden, well he's just GIGANTIC! He is above the 95th in EVERYTHING! My 4 year old niece was only 14 pounds at 10 months! But I will say, they both eat very well - no chasing anyone to get them to eat!
I'm currently a graduate student, mother to two, and college instructor - it's a busy life around here! Hopefully soon a healthier and happier life too!
6 comments:
Very cute pics! They grow up quickly!
today they are both super cute!!!
I love all the pics!
Hehehe...I love that idea..
mind if I borrow it?
Those pictures are priceless!
You have some GORGEOUS kids!~
omg..my daughter really is underweight! :-( She only weighs like 24lbs and I still have to chase her around to get her to eat!
Amber - I don't think your daughter is underweight at all! Raleigh is above the 95th percentile in height and in the 75th for weight. She is taller than the average three year old! We are both tall - so that's why! And Aiden, well he's just GIGANTIC! He is above the 95th in EVERYTHING! My 4 year old niece was only 14 pounds at 10 months! But I will say, they both eat very well - no chasing anyone to get them to eat!
Post a Comment