This is our third (or fourth, I can't even remember) annual Halloween Party. This year's theme was "Slaughter's Circus" and it was a haunted carnival type theme. We make all the decorations and props ourselves starting at the end of August and working right up until the party. Darrell and Sandy usually come down and help us out, which is SO nice!
This year Chris and I were "McSame and Failin" - (no offense to any one who loved the real dynamic duo). I won an award for my excellent impersonation "Dontcha Know!" amd I am pretty sure I still have a lot of people I was supposed to "get back to" with answers on political questions. I wouldn't count on a response at this point.
This year Chris and I were "McSame and Failin" - (no offense to any one who loved the real dynamic duo). I won an award for my excellent impersonation "Dontcha Know!" amd I am pretty sure I still have a lot of people I was supposed to "get back to" with answers on political questions. I wouldn't count on a response at this point.








No comments:
Post a Comment