It is a truly beautiful day here in FL. Our weather this time of year is perfect. Upper to mid 70's with virtually no humidity. Yesterday it was a little chilly for us - but tday is just georgeous! We had to take advantage.Yesterday I went to Target and bought some new activity based things to do with Raleigh during the day. She isn't a great "self entertainer" and I don't like to have her watching too much TV during the day. She is apparently more like Chris - needs entertainment constantly. So I bought a new playdoh activity set (she now LOVES playdoh - more on this later) and some paints and colored pencils. I also got a bucket of sidewalk chalk.
This is a new adventure for me. I am NOT big on "messy messes" especially when it involves the mess getting on or near the clothing. Infact, I didn't even see any clothes of Raleigh's that I wouldn't be totally upset if something (i.e. chalk) got on them and stained them permanently. SO, I had to buy some cheepies from Target while I was there. Amazingly enough, the chalk washed out...but these will be her play clothes for now.
Raleigh had a GREAT time doing bubbles and drawing with the sidewalk chalk outside today! We drew her all kinds of sea creatures, some of her favorite cartoon characters, and a pretty garden with butterflies and dragonflies. She helped color some things in and loved scribbling with all the pretty colors! She also managed to decorate her bum!

Meanwhile just inside the office (we had the door open) aiden was sleeping and looking around at the new suroundings in his bouncy seat. When I came in to make lunch Aiden went into his new (well, new to us!) swing. He just LOVES this thing!

And some pictures from the weekend....
Awwwh!
My new favorite picture of Aiden...


2 comments:
Awwwwwww...I love love love all the pictures!!! Ral looks adorable in her sunglasses, and Aiden is getting Sooo big!! ADORABLE! I need to shop for some of those outdoor activities!~ :)
My little lovebugs are so cute... I miss them, and you!
Post a Comment