The daily adventures of
Miss Princess and Little Man

Raleigh & Aiden

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hungry Man!!!




Well, at our pediatrician appointment last wednesday our doctor told us that sometime between 3 and 4 months we would start seeing Aiden interested in our food. When we eat he would coo, grunt, get excited etc. When this happens it is the right time to try some table food. Well, Aiden was ALREADY doing that. I had an ice cream cone last week and he practically tried to dive out of his bouncy seat! Don't worry, I didnt give him chocolate ice cream.


Anyhow, we have been noticing that when we eat in front of Aiden he opens his mouth, drools, reaches out etc... So, despite the fact he isn't quite three months old....we started giving him some table food.


He LOVES it! It's pretty messy though - but he gets super excited and smiles all the time when you put the spoon up to his lips!


I know, I know....bad mommy - we should probably have waited. BUT, we are at super low risk for food allergies, no choking or gagging, and a BIG smile on his face seem to be good signs.


As long as it isn't affecting his bottles, since that's where all the nutrition is, I guess we'll give him a little bit!

3 comments:

Kristi Ann said...

LOL..if you read back on my blog...we did the same with Kayla. She is STILL my little piglet! :)

He is tooooooo cute!~

Sabrina said...

He looks like a big eater. lol We started all the kids around 4 months foods, 2-3 mth cereal. Funny that he's diving for food though! lol

S said...

so cute! I love that he dives for your food LOL