"Princess Mommy and Magic Trick Daddy"
While I was getting ready this morning Raleigh went over to a picture of Chris and I at our wedding and said "Look, it's Princess Mommy" and as I was chuckling to myself she said "and Magic Trick Daddy" Apparently I look like a princess (THANKS RAL, for real this time!) and Chris looks like a Magician! ROTFLMAO. So funny how kids interpret things!

5 comments:
That is too cute!
Hi, I came across your blog and I know you don't know me, but I am looking for a neat page layout. I have one downloaded to my computer from shabbychic It's called sun porch. I love it but have no idea how to work the html to make it work. Is there anyway that you can give me some instructions for it or do it for me and I we can negotiate a price. Not even sure if you are willing to do this...but thought I would ask. Thanks for the consideration. My email is blueeyedbunch@gmail.com and my name is Lori. Thanks
Hehehehe...I love when they come up with things like that!!
She is adorable!~
Oh how fun! Don't you love it when they say something cute but you totally love the way they make you feel? I bet that brightened your day. Beautiful picture by the way.
soooooo adorable! You do like like a princess!
Post a Comment