The daily adventures of
Miss Princess and Little Man

Raleigh & Aiden

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Growing Up

I have come to the realization that Raleigh is a big girl now! Where did my little tiny baby go? She has an opinion about most everything (she MUST get that from her father!LOL) and answers all your questions with the cutest little answers. As we drove by the church near my parents house she asked "Who lives in that house?" and I replied "That is God's house" she told me "No mommy, God lives up in the clouds with balloons in his hand." A couple days later she was telling me "God lives in that Church Mommy! " and so I asked her "Where else does God live?" Expecting to hear the cute clouds with balloons answer. She replied "Publix!" (That is our local Grocery store where she always gets a sprinkle cookie) Somehow she is pretty sure that God must live at Publix because every time we go there a sprinkle cookie is waiting for her.
And, I am pleased to report that it has been two weeks with no accidents! I know I shouldn't jinx it, but I want to brag on her great potty success just a little bit. She is now asking to go the majority of the time, and besides a few drops that have resulted from not getting to the potty quick enough, she has been dry every day! I think this weekend we are going to reward all her great effort with a princess bicycle (we've been promising this as a BIG reward for getting out of diapers!). I'll have to post pics of that!


Aiden is also growing and growing. I weighed him yesterday though and according to our scale he weighs only 17.5 pounds. I know some of you are saying "ONLY?" I mean, he is just 4 months old. LOL. But that isn't much weight gain since the last visit to the pedi at 10 weeks. He has gotten taller so maybe he was packing it on so he could grow! Who knows. In any case he is all smiles most of the time (except right this exact second he is fussing!) and is now enjoying looking at all his toys, doing some tummy time, trying to roll over, and playing in the "machine" (exersaucer).




And of course, Raleigh has discovered how "fun" it is to play with Chloe. Probably not that fun for Chloe who basically gets mauled in the process. She's taking it really well though!

3 comments:

Angela said...

What a great update on everybody. Congrats to Raleigh on doing so well with the potty. I bet she will love the princess bike. Aiden looks adorable, as always.

Sabrina said...

Wow he is a big boy! Very cute too! Love the pics! How funny that God lives in Publix! She sounds like she's quite the character! That's awesome on the potty training! You and Angela had very easy girls to train! Usually after 2 weeks you don't have much to worry about.

S said...

Raleigh cracks me up! Poor Chloe! Austin is forever being attacked by Adam so thankful that the dog is so patient! Way to go on potty success. *sigh* Adam has zero interest. And Aiden - getting to be a big boy too! He's adorable!