Just wanted to share our weekend with everyone...

Mommy: "Raleigh, are you a cowgirl when you wear this hat?"
Raleigh: "No, I'm a horse girl....Neigh!"

We met Grammy and Grandpa at the Mall for dinner Friday night and they bought Raleigh Fairy wings, a crown, and a wand....



Mommy and Aiden. After about a thousand outtakes, finally one sort of decent shot!
Just being snuggly!
Sunday Raleigh got her Princess bicycle. She has been almost three weeks without accidents, and we promised her a bike. She was SUPER excited when she arrived home yesterday to see it waiting for her in the driveway. One small problem, she doesn't understand the whole pedal concept - so basically she just sits there. She makes a sound like "uuurrrrrrr" like she's trying to lift something heavy or push really hard - but she's just sitting there, doing nothing. Chris and I find this pretty funny. Oh and she likes to see Chris and I ride her bike - try to imagine a 6'4" man riding a pink princess bike with iridescent pom poms and a little purse in the front. I wish I had the camera for that moment!


I would say we all had a pretty good weekend!
Just being snuggly!
Sunday Raleigh got her Princess bicycle. She has been almost three weeks without accidents, and we promised her a bike. She was SUPER excited when she arrived home yesterday to see it waiting for her in the driveway. One small problem, she doesn't understand the whole pedal concept - so basically she just sits there. She makes a sound like "uuurrrrrrr" like she's trying to lift something heavy or push really hard - but she's just sitting there, doing nothing. Chris and I find this pretty funny. Oh and she likes to see Chris and I ride her bike - try to imagine a 6'4" man riding a pink princess bike with iridescent pom poms and a little purse in the front. I wish I had the camera for that moment!

I would say we all had a pretty good weekend!

7 comments:
Cute! You look great! I love the pics of her on a bike!
Must, must MUST see pictures of Chris on the bike :giggle: I love it! Love the pictures - your little ones are adorable!
Aaaahhhh!!! Look at my big girl!
Hee, hee! I might pay money to see the pics of Chris on the bike. LOL!!!
Raleigh is such a big girl! Jana has no clue about pedaling either.
Way to go Raleigh!! The pics are great..Love the one of you and Aiden!
Hehehe....she is too cute with her horse girl! :)
LOVE It
You look great in that picture with Aiden! Awww.....:)
Wow, Raleigh is a biking natural! You look great, Chelsea!
Post a Comment