2. Raleigh JUST started wearing big girl panties yesterday! Hooray! So far, no accidents. She even woke up from her nap with dry pull ups. Back into the regular panties after nap! I am desperately knocking on wood! As you can see by the over abundance of big girl panties in her dresser, I'm a little desperate for her to stop with the diapers and pull ups already!

3. Aiden's second toe sticks up above the rest of his toes a bit. At first I thought I broke it trying to cram his feet into a sleeper. Turns out they are like that on both feet, and have been since he was born! Phew! This picture dosen't show it that well, but as you can see by the pictures that follow -he was asleep and I had to disturb him to get his foot out of the sleeper - so I did the best I could!


4. Raleigh sleeps with no less than 5 of her closest "friends" at all times. I have actually been sneaky and taken some of the stuffed animals out of the bed and put them back in the toy bin - otherwise there probably wouldn't be room for her in the bed by now... Here is her current assortment: Juney June June, Rocket, Daddy Nemo, Baby Nemo, Shamu, and Mini DOra.
And incase anyone was curious, here is her "princess bed" that grandpa made for her...she LOVES it!
And in other news...Aiden is "using" the exersaucer. By "using" I do mean headbutting everything, although he is surprising well controlled in this particular picture. Raleigh has endearingly labeled the exersaucer "the machine" and frequently tells me to "put little man in the machine!" Kids are just hilarious!

now to tag 4 other people...
Humm....
Lindsay, Michelle, Rachel, and Jess - tag, you're it!

8 comments:
SO fun to see your kiddos! They are BEAUTIFUL! A is SOOOOOOOOOOO big!
The toe thing may be hereditary... I think Dad's toes might be like that, and I know mine are! The kids' Easter cards got sent out today (don't ask, you'd be suprised how hard it was to find stamps in downtown Boston), so they'll be there soon.
yea!! for potty training. I was so happy to get Savannah out of diapers. Oh and Raliegh singing "Twinkle twinkle" is adorable.
I have to say my toes are like Aiden's. I actually have a toe ring on it to try to make it not look like a finger.
LOVE the video of Ral singing!! Adorable!
We had day one of potty training today! Hope we can both only have one in diapers soon!
I love her bed soo cute!!! great job on potty training. I am pretty sure Adam is going to school in diapers LOL
Sooo cute! Love it!! Thanks for playing! :)
I love doing little things like this that will remind me of these things when thy get older! :)
Happy Easter!~
The pics are great!
Post a Comment