He has become quite the smiley little guy! Raleigh often says "pick me up! I want to see the smiley guy!!" It's cute!
The daily adventures of
Miss Princess and Little Man
Miss Princess and Little Man
Raleigh & Aiden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
He's adorable!!!
awww...he is soooo adorable.
I love the look he has in his eyes. WHat a cutie!!
Oh so cute! Love those chubby cheeks!
Those are some fabulous chubby cheeks! Kara didn't get those like Jana did.
I love his little smile!
You have such cute children :)
I love the template you have on your blog and the one you made for Lori (tafka) you do a wonderful job on them. Would you be interested in sharing how you make them? Or making one for me? :) I have just recently started my blog and have been looking for something much cuter. Check it out if you get a chance.
He has the sweetest chubby cheeks! You weren't kidding when you said he likes to eat! :-)
awwwwwwww
Post a Comment