The daily adventures of
Miss Princess and Little Man

Raleigh & Aiden

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

This place is a ZOO!

No really....it is a zoo!

Yesterday we went to Busch Gardens for part of the day.
Raleigh wore big girl panties ALL day, and didn't have any accidents!



Grammy took the day off work to go with us!

These Flamingos are HUGE! Nothing like the little tiny ones they have at Disney.



And the nice thing about Busch Gardens is that they have rides too! Raleigh is finally old enough to go on some of the little kid rides by herself! She had SUCH a fabulous time!

While Raleigh was riding the rides, Aiden was doing this:

On the Carousel with Grammy!

Still Sleeping!

Digging in the sand...

These next two pics are from last summer, when she was wearing the same overalls (she wears them to the zoo since they are animal themed) but I wanted to show them off a little! My mom MADE these! Aren't they adorable???

This is what I saw yesterday morning when I went in to get Aiden...I guess he's trying to break free from the crib!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You are GORGEOUS!

And Raleigh's outfit is CUUUUUUUTE! Is there a way I can get you in my google reader even though you are password protected?

I got your letter and OH MY WORD HOW DID YOU DO THAT?

Do you know how to make a header on a blog? Did you do that one on yours? I was up for 3 hours the other night trying to do it and couldn't get it done!!!!!!!

I am writing you a letter now! :) Yay! Someone else who likes letters!

Kristi Ann said...

Awwwww.....those pictures we re great, and I LOVE those overall's!! I wish my mom would make Kayla a pair! :) I love little girls in overalls! :)
Aiden is adorable too! What a cutie pie!~
We can't wait to try Busch Gardens when we visit VA this summer...its on our to do list! :)

LOVE the pictures...you have some gorgeous kids!!!!! And It's nice ot see YOU In the pictures! (hard to do when your the one taking them all the time right?) LOL
You looke GREAT!~

Kristi Ann said...

dang it..I really should reread before I post... to edit the tyos LOL :)

Sabrina said...

Wow you can tell there's a difference in weather between Kansan and Florida by those pics! lol Looks like Raleigh had a great time! Cute and those overalls are adorable!

Angela said...

Raleigh's overalls are the best! It looks like you all had fun at Busch Gardens.

Sarah said...

The overalls are too cute.
I didnt buy them the post secret books. One I got from the library and read it the others I was at the book store so I looked them over. Really takes no time to read them. But definately check out the library first.