Aiden is officially 4 months old !
Where has that time gone?
We took him to the doctor for his check up yesterday - he's perfectly healthy.
And, coincidentally the size of a 6-8 month old.
He weighs 18 pound 8 ounces and is 27.5 inches long.
Here are his 4 month pictures:
The original color looked like the shot below - I did some enhancements of my own with the photo above.
We also had family pictures done...



Grammy and Grandpa with the kids...
Great Mimi and Great Papa with the kids...
And then the whole group. This is my side of the family...
And, a cute picture of Ral from last Friday. I'm enjoying playing with the photos on the computer...Love the colors!



Grammy and Grandpa with the kids...
Great Mimi and Great Papa with the kids...
And then the whole group. This is my side of the family...
And, a cute picture of Ral from last Friday. I'm enjoying playing with the photos on the computer...Love the colors!
And now, Aiden is crying...so I guess I better run!

7 comments:
They all look great! I can't believe how big he is getting!
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! You look great! Where did the time go???? Seriously!!!!!!!
You always have great pictures. Do you have a certain place you get them done at?
Our friends that are getting married live in Fort Myers. We are suppose to go on vacation next year for spring break to the Keys. I'm gonna check out sadiesonline and see if they have anything near us. Thanks
What fun pictures. I can't believe how big Aiden is!! Charlotte was 11.13 lbs 25½". she is long and lean. I thought she was tall but Aiden smacks it outta the ball park with that one.
great pictures! you have such a cute family!
OMG what great pictures!~~
I KNOW I left a comment on here already about them....where did it go? Ah well.
The kids are gorgeous and you truly have a beautiful family!!
LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing them and making my day!~
Post a Comment